the mind of the enterprise
i play video games and when i’m not playing video games i watch other people play video games and when i’m not doing either of those things i’m listening to video game soundtracks and thinking about video games
One thing that is odd is that when you get a level of success and your life suddenly looks great, you can still feel crap.
A kind white dragon protects her lair of young trees and lovely flowers! Perhaps she could grant some wishes? Or maybe she’ll never let you leave because of her lonely heart?
Done with Photoshop CC 2014
*campus grumbling in the distance*
me on halloween: all these skeletons and i still cant get boned
okay but consider these
- 'oh my god im so sorry my dog usually doesnt jump up on people like this i have no idea what their deal is but also hey there'
- met while jumping into the same pile of freshly raked leaves in a park (alternatively, one jumps in and they met when no 2 kicks said pile of leaves)
- waiting behind you in line but ‘excuse you me did i just hear you talking shit about my favourite superhero there SON’
- 3am and the fire alarm in our apartment complex just went off let me lend you my jacket while we wait on the sidewalk
- it started as one game of ddr in a games acarde/convention and turned into a two hour long battle and i wont let you wiN
- 'it was raining so hard i wasnt paying attention as i ran into the side of your car/you/your umbrella but were both drenched now and also hey there'
- eating in the same diner every morning and the waitress ALWAYS mixes up our orders so why dont we just sit at the same table to save her the trouble
- well were both here to meet a mutual friend to hang out but they dropped out last second and this is awkward as shit huh
- 'im sorry but your headphones are so loud i can hear them from here and just what the crap do you think youre listening to thats so two thousand and late'
- 'wait, have we met before?' 'no, i think i wouldve remembered' just in any context just do it okay
- ghost hunters/haunted house/paranormal investigators au
- fLORIST AU
Although young Ned knew he couldn’t taste the pie, lest the fruit rot again, he didn’t care. The mere smell of it made him feel, if only for an hour, exactly like he wanted to feel: safe and warm and loved. Which is why he became The Pie Maker.
hello there, dorito guy